GlassBuild America is only 4 months away! It's time to start examining the tradeshow floor to see what booths you need to visit and setting meetings with your customers. As you plan to attend this year’s event, being held September 12-14, 2011 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, make sure you take a look at the exciting educational programs being offered.
With three full-day forums and two seminars, GlassBuild America will feature something for everyone.
- 6th Annual NGA Glazing Executives Forum, September 12
A full day of interactive breakout sessions, expert speakers, peer-to-peer sharing and networking. A must-attend event for every glazing professional.
- 2nd Annual WDDA Window & Door Dealers Forum, September 13
This event features breakout sessions, best practice sharing, top speakers and an informal networking reception. Content will be created and presented by window and door dealers.
- 1st Annual NGA Architects Forum, September 13-14
Co-presented by AAMA and the AIA Georgia and Atlanta chapters, this is an opportunity for Architects to learn more about the glass and glazing industry from industry experts and earn AIA credits. This forum includes tickets to both Thursday Seminars.
- Seminar: Building Integrated Photovoltaic: It’s Not the Future, It’s the Now, September 14 Moderated by Richard Voreis of Consulting Collaborative, this seminar will look at the numerous applications of solar technology. Attendees will learn about market trends, the challenges and opportunities, integration with curtain walls and other fenestration products and more.
- Seminar: Trends in Decorative Glass, September 14
This session will cover trends in the fast-growing and ever-changing Decorative Glass segment. Facilitated by Kris Vockler of ICD High Performance Coatings, attendees will learn the latest issues in Decorative Glass and its potential impact for their businesses. Session information will include the latest information on standards and products.
Attendee registration for GlassBuild America and the educational programs is now open. I'll see you in Atlanta!